Thursday, July 7, 2011

strong start

We all start out with the greatest of intentions....

When I started this blog a  few months ago i was posting it daily, including a few weekend days.  Now I am posting a few times a week.  It is not because I can't think of anything to write (ok, well sometimes that is true, but I have reserve ideas outlined), and not that life is less interesting. 

Actually life is very interesting and busy.  Now that the nice weather has arrived and we have more hours of sunshine, it seems like my task list never ends.  And this includes finding time to sit and write.  I am trying to spend quality time with my family and sitting at a keyboard isn't always the right answer.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. 

A simple phrase, but very true.  This goes for family, friends, co-workers, employees and employers.  We use this philosophy in our office daily, but it applies everywhere.   When we 'yell' at our kids, don we all say I'm yelling because I care.

We recently hired a new dentist, who starts next week.  I am looking forward to her 'strong start', and her continued steady course in our practice family.  I am sure our patients (our family) will welcome her with open arms once they see the caring person that she is. (you can read about her on our website www.GriswoldDental.net ).

May we all enjoy the time we spend with our various 'families', and start strong and end strong.

Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment