Monday, June 27, 2011

the Big Debate

There is a big debate that goes on in my office.

Does your desk need to be that messy?  Just to set the record straight, nothing is growing on it, it just has a lot of papers and things on it.  I know where everything is, but my office staff wants to come in and 'clean' it.  (I think they mean throw everything out)


A cluttered desk is a sign of a busy person.  All that filing, straightening, organizing, lining everything up takes time.  Time I can be using to do other more productive things, like writing this blog.

As a full time Dentist and part time desk Jockey, what time I am at my desk I am usually working not 'cleaning'. Oops, interrupted, my patient has arrived...gotta go...desk straightening will have to wait...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment