Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What are you reading??

I am amazed at what people read.  Some people like Shakespeare, some, Stephen King.  Others like mysteries, and some love stories.  I am even more amazed that people are reading ME.

This blog has been going for around 2 weeks, and I am thrilled by the feedback and commentary, both online and in person.  To a certain degree, this started out as an exercise and a launching pad for hopefully something greater, but now in its infancy i am just trying to nurture simple ideas.  I appreciate all the feedback and input.

Your support is greatly appreciated and welcome.  As one friend noted she liked the way I brought it all back to dentistry, well after all, that is what I do 30-40 hours per week for the past 23 years so it does define me a bit.

I wasn't sure if anyone was going to read this, and I am thrilled that you all are, just as I am thrilled when a patient acknowledges that they heard what we have to say.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment