Sunday, May 29, 2011

Youthtopia

First of all I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes over the past few days.  My 'holiday' weekend was spent doing things for me as well as others.  Yesterday morning I attended a workshop/demonstration given by Master Potter Peter Leibert.  His work and his artistic eye are amazing, it was an honour to be able to learn form him.

Today, my day was spent at Griswold Youth Recreation's Youthtopia.  This community wide event was truly a spectacular undertaking.  Ryan Aubin and his team are to be commended.  Griswold Dental Associates is proud to have been a partriciapant and sponsor of this event.

For pictures from today's event, visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/griswolddental

My wife and daughter will arrive back from Kansas, in a few hours (at my wife's college roommate's dauther's Bat Mitzvah). Tomorrow, monday, Memorial Day, we will all be home together to celebrate my birthday once again.

I think I'm beginning top like this daily celebration, even if my waistline doesn't.

Let us all remember why we have this holiday, to remember those that have sacraficed so that we might celelbrate freely.  When you are eating thos hotdogs and hmaburgers, remember those who came before in order to allow you to choose freedom.

Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment